I could go on to describe my whole relationship, which I might, later when I have more time :) I am ready to be out of contact with him, but he continues to contact me. This is hard, but I am trying to gather the strength to forgive him and release him, in more ways than one!!
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Open to Change
This is my first time blogging, ever. After reading Add More ~ing to You Life, I am very inspired by the blogs on herfuture.com to try this. I guess what brought me to try to change my perspective on life was last week when I realized a long relationship I have been in is ending, and there is no way to save it. I usually hate change, and I know that I am about to graduate from college as well. These 2 huge changes are scary for me, but this book has offered me a new perspective.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment